Cromwell’s wholesale funds and mandates are managed on behalf of a range of global institutional investors, pension funds and sovereign wealth clients, banking partners and other third-party capital partners. Cromwell holds co-investment in many of its funds.
Examples of a number of our funds and mandates can be found on our group website here. In the Benelux region, Cromwell manages assets in nine different funds and mandates.
- Artemis Portfolio – a portfolio of 7 office buildings mainly located in the Randstad area.
- Chronos Portfolio – a portfolio of 18 properties, the majority of which are located in the Randstad conurbation, let to more than 80 tenants, which is managed on behalf of Goldman Sachs.
- Cromwell Netherlands Diversified Partnership – a fund launched in 2014 which invests in the office, industrial and out-of-town retail sectors, with an initial target gross asset value of €500 million.
- Equinox Portfolio – a portfolio of nine office buildings, the majority of which are located in the Randstad conurbation, acquired in joint venture with US private equity firm, Angelo, Gordon & Co.
- Omikron Portfolio – a portfolio of 29 properties, the majority of which are located in the Randstad conurbation, which comprises 25 office buildings, two parking garages, one hotel and one industrial asset.
- Puffin Portfolio – a portfolio of 4 buildings in Eindhoven, Hoogeveen, Nieuwegein and Vianen.
- Zenith Portfolio – a portfolio of 18 office and industrial assets, the majority of which are located in the Randstad conurbation, which was acquired in 2016 by Cromwell’s Hummingbird joint venture with Goldman Sachs.